20 September 2011

15 Things Lolita

A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Gothic Lolita


A Lolita you admire
Misako Aoki


Your favorite store
Baby, the Stars shine Bright


A random page of "Gothic & Lolita Bible"

A picture of another lolita style.
Classic

5 items from your wishlist.
Any dress from My Wish List

A dress that you would use
at the next meeting I will use this..


Your favorite kind of shoes/boots
High boots


Your favorite kind of gloves


Some cute Lolita jewelry

Your favorite Lolita hairstyle
curly long hair (unfortunately this is a wig)


Your favorite kind of bag


A picture of your dream item.
always will be a dream item, although I have it =P


5 things you will never do in lolita.
- swimming in a dress
- mud fight XD
- cook (without wearing an loli apron)
- paint 
- extreme sports

What do you want more than anything right now?
Simple: enjoy all I can!!!. I don't have desire and obsession at the moment, like a specific dress or a perfect plan for day. So I enjoy everything I have around me without expecting anything more.